Reasons to Choose the Gubinsky Law Firm
- Free 30-minute consultation
- Two convenient locations
Bridgeville, PA - Main office
Corporate One West
1195 Washington Pike
Bridgeville, PA 15017
.25 miles off of Interstate 79 exit 55 Free parkingDowntown Pittsburgh, PA
Satellite office - By appointment only
632 Frick Building
437 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
(a short distance from Macy’s parking garage)
- Reasonable hourly rates and flat fees.The Attorneys the Gubinsky Law Firm strive to provide effective legal counsel at reasonable hourly rates and flat fees.
- Experience.Attorney Mark Gubinsky has over 20 years experience in family law matters. Mark was previously a partner and president of a prominent downtown boutique family law firm prior to founding the Gubinsky Law Firm in 2011. Click here to review Mr. Gubinsky’s qualifications.
- Attention.At the Gubinsky Law Firm, your matter will be handled personally by a partner from start to finish. Your important matter will not be handed off to a junior partner or associate with little or no experience.
- Responsiveness.The Gubinsky Law Firm strives to respond to return all telephone calls and emails within one business day.
- Results.You will receive effective, rational counsel at an emotional time. At what can be an emotional time, you need rational, competent, objective counsel. We strive to resolve each matter as effectively and cost efficiently as possible, while assisting each client to achieve his or her desired results.
- Philosophy. We believe that a client is served best when their attorney is able to: Protect, Preserve and Prepare. Protect your custodial, property and support interests as you enter this transition period. Preserve your financial well-being, through reasonable, responsible legal expenditures. Prepare you for the legal process as well as your post-process expectations and issues.